Saturday, June 20, 2015

Fun with GIFs

I'm a member of a site called weddingbee (some of you may have found me from the share your blogs thread).  I discovered it when we were planning our wedding and now, more than a year post wedding, I'm still a member.  I don't post a lot but I do stop by from time to time.  Last week there was a hilarious thread of Diet & Gym GIFs and memes.  Many of them so completely sum up how most of us feel about starting a new fitness or diet plan I just had to share them here.

This is pretty much how I feel about cardio, I hate it, I have to do it so I do, but I hate it with a passion.
This is the kind of cardio I'm down with!

Happens every time Adam and I decide we're going to start eating healthy.  Thankfully this time we haven't brought any more in the house so the temptation isn't there.

Thanks to IIFYM I don't struggle with this anymore, but when I tried South Beach...this was every day.

I'm not a fan of this movie (I know, I know...I just don't find it that funny) but this is what I probably look like rocking out and dancing around my apartment.  It's amazing how much more energy you have when you're 15 pounds lighter and healthier!




No comments:

Post a Comment