Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mango Berry Smoothie

If you can't tell already - I like smoothies.  They're such a quick and easy breakfast on the go. They're cold, refreshing, and with the protein powder they keep me full until lunch.  I put protein powder in all my smoothies, but you don't need to use it.  I would add vanilla yogurt instead, or you could use vanilla almond milk in place of the water.  The hint of vanilla gives them a little something extra.

This is my Mango Berry Smoothie.  It's not as sweet as the Strawberry Mango but not as tart as the Mixed Berry.

Mango Berry Smoothie


140g    Frozen Mango (apx 3/4 cup)
56g      Frozen Raspberries (apx 1/2 cup)
70g      Frozen Blueberries (apx 1/2 cup)
125ml Water (1/2 cup)
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder

Put all the ingredients in your blender & blend.  Adjust water to achieve your desired thickness (the amount is use makes a fairly thick smoothie)



Nutritional Information
This will vary depending on the protein powder you use.  I used Leanfit Vanilla in this recipe

Calories:  283
Fat:          3g
Carbs:      43g
Protein:    27g


No comments:

Post a Comment