Friday, May 8, 2015

That Darn Lifestyle Change

It's once again 9pm on a Friday and I just got back from running 4.5km, and I HATE RUNNING.  I cannot stress this enough, I despise running with everything in my body.  I want to like running, I wish I liked running, but I can't stand it.  I can't think of any form of exercise I hate more (except maybe burpees on a medicine ball...those are pretty awful too).

Tonight, I forced myself to run around the lake behind our apartment not once, not twice, but three times.  I admit, I'm using the term 'run' a little loosely, I run/walk/jogged around it three times, but I was definitely running/jogging more than I was walking.

Cardio is the thing that always stalls my weight loss, I hate doing it and it hates me and therefore I plateau and can never get over the hurdle.  I'm determined to not do that this time, so I force myself to run.  Tonight I'm rewarding my efforts with a treat - a Somersby Cider.  I've been craving it since I got home from work so I decided to bribe myself, I had to earn that cider, so I did.

Stupid Lifestyle Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment