Saturday, June 13, 2015

Berry Yogurt Smoothie

When I started my new nutrition plan one of the things she changed was my beloved breakfast smoothie.  She reduced the berries and added yogurt.  I was not convinced, I liked it the way it was, who is this woman messing with my breakfast and how on earth was this tiny thing going to be enough.

Well...surprisingly, it is.  This smoothie is about half the size of what I was making but it's extremely satisfying and creamy and delicious.  It also keeps me satisfied for about 3 hours which is just about right.

100g Berries (Strawberries are my favourite)
4oz (about 110g) Plain Yogurt (I use Liberte 2%)
1 scoop protein powder (I use Vanilla)

and that's it, blend until smooth (I find adding a little water helps) and enjoy.

I don't have a picture of this one right now but I promise to come back and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment