Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Back on the wagon

Today I really didn't want to work out.

I didn't want to get off the couch, I didn't want to so and get sweaty and sore. But yesterday, when I didn't go workout, I promised myself that today would be better.  So I went.
I worked hard, I pushed myself, I did weights and by the time I hit the treadmill for my 20 minutes of 'sprints' (I do 2 minutes 3.5 incline at 3.3 speed and 2 minutes at 0 incline and 5.0 speed and then my last sprint I give'er and go as fast as I can) I was in the zone, I was feeling great and felt like I could go forever.

Sometimes we don't want to work out, sometimes 'there isn't time', but we have to keep reminding ourselves that we'll feel better when we do and that it's always worth it.

that's my 2 cents for today

No comments:

Post a Comment