Monday, January 2, 2017

Welcome to 2017

 2016 ended with a flurry of activity for Adam and I and a whole lot of craziness for the world at large.  There were unexpected election results, tragic events unfolding in the Middle East, and 2016 stole even more beloved celebrities from us.

Adam and I moved into our new house - we're still living in boxes and have a long list of projects. We spent most of Christmas with his family in Amherst but Christmas morning was spent opening stockings by our fireplace and presents under our tree in our living room.

I'm hoping to blog more this year. Some food, some workouts, some lifestyle and DIY stuff.  My instagram - imstillkpbutstrong - will be more active (might change the handle to reflect the more diverse turn my blog is taking - I'll post if I do...)

You also might notice that I'm now posting under Katherine Peck.  I finally got around to getting an email address just for this blog and have switched ownership to that email.  Katherine Pratt and Katherine Peck = same person and the reason that I'm Still KP!

TTFN

PS - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment