Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Back to frustration.

We had a follow up with the Fitness Manager at our gym tonight.  We met with him 2 weeks ago but he was really anxious to see if we were getting on track or not (last time he seemed to think we weren't doing so well).

Adam's evaluation was positive, he's gained weight and he's gained muscle - both good things for him.  Me...

I'm down 3lbs since the last time we met with him, 9lbs since we started.  But the computer is telling him it's water weight that I've lost in the last 2 weeks.  I've gained a little muscle but I'm just not losing body fat and we don't know why.

I have an appointment with the gym's nutritionist on Saturday and she's going to give me a 2 week meal plan.  We'll see what that looks like (and I'll be sure to share it with all of you!)

For anyone who wants to know what I have been eating feel free to add me on MyFitnessPal - I'm NLKatherine!

No comments:

Post a Comment