Thursday, June 18, 2015

A little bit about my tags...

I'm trying to tag my posts a little better for you, make it easier to find things that you might find interesting.  Some are obvious, some maybe not so much.

Recipes - pretty obvious, this will get you to all my recipes and fantastic things I love to eat

Smoothies - nothing but smoothies (a daily staple)

IIFYM - this one is less obvious.  IIFYM = If It Fits Your Macros, the eating plan I'm doing my best to follow.  Any post with this tag is likely a recipe and it will include the macro breakdown making it easier for you to figure out how it fits into your day

Progress Pictures - before and after pictures

SPV - days where I had a small personal victory, as anyone knows - when you're trying to lose weight it's all about the SPV!

No comments:

Post a Comment