Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A little bragging and some progress pictures

Adam and I have been working out and eating well for a little over 4 months now.  It hasn't always been easy and there have been some days of serious frustration for me.  I've been trying not to weight myself too often and I don't like obsessing over my weight and measurements (my gym on the other hand...the fitness manager there is a little obsessed and it's annoying, thankfully our trainer ignores him).

Saturday I went back to Victoria's Secret, the place where I took my starting pictures (the lighting in their fitting rooms is forgiving and made me feel a little better about myself back at the beginning).  I went back 2 months later and took more.  Today was time for round 3.  (Don't worry - I'm shopping too, I'm not just hogging a fitting room).

February - April - June
Large Pants & 34DD - Large Pants & 32DD - Medium Pants & 32D

I feel pretty amazing about the changes I'm seeing.  It's been a lot of hard work and it's a really great feeling to see it paying off!


No comments:

Post a Comment