Thursday, January 21, 2016

New Year, New City, New Goals!

It's a new year, I'm in a new city and I have new goals!

I sort of fell off the face of the blogosphere this summer.  There's a reason, probably not a good one, but a reason nonetheless.

We moved!

As of January we live in Dartmouth Nova Scotia...well, I live in Dartmouth.  Adam won't live here until the middle of February but this is home now!

I did my first workout in 5 weeks tonight and holy crap do I feel it!  It's amazing what a difference taking those weeks off can make.  It's time to get back at it and keep off the weight that I lost last year.  I'm determined to keep it off.

In positives - I bought new jeans last week. Exactly the same jeans I had before in a size 12, new jeans...SIZE 8 :)

So happy - I was afraid that I'd ruined things over the holidays and that I was going to undo all my hard work so I was really happy to leave American Eagle with my size 8 jeans.

I promise to keep up the blogging in the new year and my instagram will be revived.

As you may have noticed - the blog name (and insta) has changed (changed it a while ago - just never got around to posting) I can now be found on instagram as thefitkatsblog to go with the new blog address.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment